How to Purchase Firearms Online:
Federal law requires that we ship firearms only to federally licensed firearms dealers holding a valid FFL.
In order to purchase a firearm you must have the gun shipped to a FFL in your local area. We DO
ship guns to California, although you can expect several days delay for additional processing. Your local FFL will process the paperwork for the transfer. There will be a fee from your local FFL to process this paperwork. Usually $35 to $75. Shop around as the prices vary greatly.
Please follow these simple rules for purchasing firearms.
Prior to purchasing please be sure you are eligible to purchase the firearm or ammunition you are selecting. If you do not know the laws in your state please see
Gun Laws by State or consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction.
- Make sure that the firearm you are purchasing is legal in your state of residence, and that you are legally able to purchase a firearm. See Gun Laws by State or consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction.
- Locate a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer. (FFL) in your local area. There are many resources on the web to locate FFLs. You can also check with your local gun shops, pawn shops, or gun ranges. If you are unable to locate a suitable FFL in your area please contact us and we will help you locate one.
- Have your local FFL email or fax a signed copy of their FFL to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-987-4867.
- Use the FFLs name and address in the Ship to field of your order and Email us your order number and the name of the FFL you are using. If you are unble to use the FFLs address in the form be sure and email us. Use the Comment field as necessary.
- Once we have all the information necessary we will be able to ship your gun to your local FFL and you can pick it up and complete the necessary forms.
Eastex Guns is not responsible if you purchase
something that you are not legally eligible to receive or possess. A re-stocking charge of 20% will be withheld to all refunds as a result of orders placed where you
are not able to receive or possess the product purchased.