You will never be charged more than actual shipping costs!
Handguns generally ship for $12.95 and long guns for $29.95
Smaller handguns may ship for less and we will not charge you more than actual cost.
Picking up your Purchase
If you are a Texas resident then you can pick up your purchase from my office in Montgomery, Texas. I do not have a storefront so an appointment if necessary to pick up your firearm. Please call 888-987-4867 for an appointment and directions.
How to Purchase Firearms:
Federal law requires that we ship firearms only to federally licensed firearms dealers holding a valid FFL. In order to purchase a firearm you must have the gun shipped to a FFL in your local area. We DO
ship guns to California. This FFL will process the paperwork for the transfer. There will be a small fee from your local FFL to process this paperwork. Usually $35 to $50.
Please follow these simple rules for purchasing firearms.
Prior to purchasing please be sure you are eligible to purchase the firearm you are selecting. If you do not know the laws in your state please see the Adobe PDF file
Gun Laws by State or consult with an attorney in your jurisdiction.
- Make sure the firearm you are purchasing is legal for you to purchase, own, and possess in your state.
- Locate a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer. (FFL) in your local area. There are many resources on the web to locate FFLs. You can also check with your local gun shops, pawn shops, or gun ranges. If you are unable to locate a suitable FFL in your area please contact us and we will help you locate one.
- Have your local FFL email or fax a signed copy of their FFL to us at email@example.com or 877-987-4867.
- Use the FFLs name and address in the Ship to field of your order and Email us your order number and the name of the FFL you are using. If you are unable to use the FFL's address in the form be sure and email us. Use the Comment field as necessary.
- Once we have all the information necessary we will be able to ship your gun to your local FFL.
Eastex Guns is not responsible if you purchase
something that you are not legally eligible to receive or possess. A re-stocking charge of 20% will be withheld to all refunds as a result of orders placed where you
are not able to receive or possess the product purchased.
We are not allowed to accept returns. Any defects found in your new firearm must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement. We will assist you in that if possible.